“I need new glasses. My vision has changed over the years, and it’s been probably eight or nine years since I’ve had new glasses. My doctor said I need a new pair, but on Social Security I can’t afford that kind of money out of my check. I’ve got congestive heart failure, I’m a diabetic and I have circulation problems.”2
– Frank (Health IQ Medicare Customer)
Health IQ searches over 3,000 plans in the country from well-known national carriers.
As seen on...
“My insurance company told me I could only get coverage for hearing aids if I went where they wanted me to go, not where I wanted to go. Thank you for the time you’ve spent with me on this problem.”2
– Carolyn (Health IQ Medicare Customer)
Not ready to shop for a Medicare plan?
Try one of our free apps:
Health IQ Quiz
All the fun of learning to be healthier while tracking your progress and earning points towards healthy lifestyle rewards.
“My Health IQ agent was patient, kind, professional, and explained everything fully. He answered all of my questions. I truly believe he cared enough for me to find the absolute BEST plan for my Medicare Health coverage.”2
– Linda (Health IQ Medicare Customer)
At Health IQ, our mission is to ensure that all seniors6 are seen and treated as unique individuals by the healthcare system.
The purpose of this communication is the solicitation of insurance. Contact will be made by an insurance agent or insurance company. Health IQ is not affiliated with or endorsed by any government agency. Health IQ Insurance Services, Inc. represents Medicare Advantage HMO, PPO, PFFS, and PDP organizations that have a Medicare contract. Enrollment depends on the plan’s contract renewal. Plans are insured or covered by a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and/or a Medicare-approved Part D sponsor. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.
Plan/benefit availability, level and type of coverage varies by region, state and carrier. Not all plans are available in all areas. Not all benefits listed may be available on all plans or in a single plan benefits package. Contact the plan for a complete list of benefits. Benefits may be subject to limitations and annual maximums. Premiums, payments and coinsurance and deductibles may still apply. Doctor choice requires that the doctor is in network or that beneficiary has a plan with out-of-network benefits. Out-of-pocket costs may be higher for out-of-network benefits.
The plans we represent do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1–800–MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048) 24 hours a day/7 days a week to get information on all of your options.
This site contains information about Medicare, services related to Medicare and services for individuals utilizing Medicare. If you would like more information about the Federal Government's Medicare program, please visit the official U.S. government site for Medicare located at www.medicare.gov.
To send a complaint to Medicare, call 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1- 877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week). If your complaint involves a broker or agent, be sure to include the name of the person when filing your grievance.
† Trustpilot rating for Health IQ as of 12/15/2021 is 4.9 out of 5 (source: trustpilot.com).
(1) Image does not depict an actual plan. Not all plans offer these benefits. Plan/benefit availability, level and type of coverage varies by region, state and carrier. Not all plans are available in all areas. Not all benefits listed may be available on all plans or in a single plan benefits package. Contact the plan for a complete list of benefits. Benefits may be subject to limitations and annual maximums. Premiums, payments and coinsurance and deductibles may still apply. Doctor choice requires that the doctor is in network or that beneficiary has a plan with out-of-network benefits. Out-of-pocket costs may be higher for out-of-network benefits.
(2) All images displayed on this site are of models and not actual patients or health care professionals. The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on our website are provided voluntarily, are not paid, and are representative of that specific Health IQ customer’s experience. The exact results and experience will be unique and individual to each customer and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials reflect the real life experiences of individuals who used our products and/or services. However, individual results may vary. We do not claim, nor should the reader assume, that any individual experience recounted is typical or representative of what any other consumer might experience.
(3) Sponsored by the Medical Identity Fraud Alliance with Support from: Kaiser Permanente, ID Experts, Experian Data Breach Resolution and Identity Finder, LLC, 2015, Fifth Annual Study on Medical Identity Theft. Accessed 2021. For full reference, click here.
(4) Monte, A. A., Anderson, P., Hoppe, J. A., Weinshilboum, R. M., Vasiliou, V., & Heard, K. J. (2015). Accuracy of Electronic Medical Record Medication Reconciliation in Emergency Department Patients. The Journal of Emergency Medicine, 49(1), 78–84. For full reference, click here.
(5) Adverse Drug Events in Adults | Medication Safety Program | CDC. (2017, October 11). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved December 13, 2021. For full reference, click here.
(6) Health IQ is dedicated to serving seniors and all Medicare beneficiaries.